Longwood Christian Community (LCC)
What is the vision behind LCC's Intentional Christian Living Community?
The vision of LCC is to be a place where students, clinicians, scientists, and professionals in health-related professions can live together in an intentional Christian community where we...
- Grow spiritually, encourage and pray for one another
- Receive and offer mentorship with believers across boundaries such as age, race, marital status, and career stage
- Learn how to integrate our faith with our profession, through informal conversations and regular sharing
- Demonstrate hospitality to others
- Share the redeeming love of Jesus with those around us
Who lives in LCC?
Students and professionals in health-related professions, their spouses, and their children live in LCC. Fields represented in LCC include medicine, dentistry, nursing, public health, biomedical research, healthcare consulting, and occupational health. Those who live in LCC are at various stages in training, ranging from recent college graduate to the professorial level.