Toah nipi winter retreat feb 15th-17th 2019.
Each year, Boston Healthcare Fellowship/CMDA hosts a retreat at Toah Nipi in New Hampshire during President's Day Weekend to gather the healthcare community for a time of rest and spiritual care. We regularly have over 100 people from all areas of the healthcare field come to fellowship together and encourage each other to draw closer to the Lord in the midst of the demanding schedule of healthcare employees, researchers, and students.
Our goals for the retreat include:
- Time away from Boston to reflect and to draw closer to God
- Connecting with other Christians in healthcare
- Relaxing and having fun
- Toah Nipi is located at 252 Old Ashburnham Rd, Rindge, NH 03461
- The retreat will go from Friday, Feb 15th at 9:00pm to Sunday, Feb 17th at 2pm
- Co-hosted by BHF and CMDA
- Fun activities will include: outdoor and sports activities (weather permitting), board games and more!
- Rides and carpools will be arranged.
- Childcare will be available during the speaker and small group sessions.
- Adult (age 13+): $125 for entire weekend (2 nights, five meals)
- Adult: $35 for Saturday only (includes three meals)
- Adult: $80 for overnight Friday OR Saturday and Saturday daytime
- Child (age 3-13): $62 for entire weekend (2 nights and five meals)
- Child: $25 for Saturday only (includes three meals)
- Child: $42 for overnight Friday OR Saturday and Saturday daytime
- Children under 3 are free!
- If you cannot bring your own sheets or sleeping bag, you may have sheets provided for $7 cash from Toah Nipi on the night you arrive.
- Childcare - currently seeking anyone interested in helping with childcare during the speaker and small group sessions.
- Worship Team - is currently seeking volunteers to play keyboard, guitar, sing vocals, play percussion, a bassist, and worship leader (who can be playing an instrument as well).
- If you are interested in one of these volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com or make a note in the comments section of your registration.
Transportation is being coordinated through the website www.groupcarpool.com. Standby for more information about the specifics.
Registration isn't open yet, please check back here to register once it is active.