Toah nipi winter retreat feb 16th-18th 2018.
Each year, Boston Healthcare Fellowship/CMDA hosts a retreat at Toah Nipi in New Hampshire during President's Day Weekend to gather the healthcare community for a time of rest and spiritual care. We regularly have over 100 people from all areas of the healthcare field come to fellowship together and encourage each other to draw closer to the Lord in the midst of the demanding schedule of healthcare employees, researchers, and students.
The theme this year is "Fishers of Men: Developing Discipleship in our Daily Lives"
Our goals for the retreat include:
- Time away from Boston to reflect and to draw closer to God
- Connecting with other Christians in healthcare
- Relaxing and having fun
- Being equipped to expand God's kingdom through personal relationships
- Toah Nipi is located at 252 Old Ashburnham Rd, Rindge, NH 03461
- The retreat will go from Friday, Feb 16th at 9:00pm (Registration opens at 6pm) to Sunday, Feb 18th at 2pm
- Co-hosted by BHF and CMDA
- Fun activities will include: outdoor and sports activities (weather permitted), open mic/talent show, board games and more!
- Rides and carpools will be arranged.
- Childcare will be available during the speaker and small group sessions.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis and has filled up the last couple of years!
- Registration will close at midnight on January 31st.
- Adult (age 13+): $123 for entire weekend (2 nights, five meals)
- Adult: $35 for Saturday only (includes three meals)
- Child (age 3-13): $62 for entire weekend (2 nights and five meals)
- Child: $25 for Saturday only (includes three meals)
- Children under 3 are free!
- If you cannot bring your own sheets or sleeping bag, you may have sheets provided for $7 cash from Toah Nipi on the night you arrive.
- Childcare - currently seeking anyone interested in helping with childcare during the speaker and small group sessions.
- Worship Team - is currently seeking a vocalist, percussionist, and bassist to augment the keyboard and guitar player already in place.
- If you are interested in one of these volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com or make a note in the comments section of your registration.
Transportation will be coordinated through the website www.groupcarpool.com. A link to our carpool will be provided later on with directions on how to use the site. Drivers and passengers will each be responsible for signing up via this website once the information is sent out.
Click the button below to go to our registration form. Please join us and make this the best retreat we have had yet!