Whole Person Care Conference
Saturday September 23rd: 8 am - 5 pm
Learn to assess and address the spiritual needs of your patients in a professional, ethical, relevant, and compassionate manner.
The conference will have four sessions and a practicum at a local nursing home.
The sessions will cover:
1. Understanding the biblical perspective of work, calling and ministry.
2. How to broach and assess spiritual needs - using peer reviewed methods.
3. How to share the gospel in a proven, sensitive, and caring way.
4. Ethical issues related to whole person care.
Speakers: Michael Miller MD, Terry Shibuya MD, Alisha Kithcart MD, Laurie Fiess Segaard RN
Location: Harvard Medical School - Tosteson Medical Education Center (TMEC) 128 Learning Studio (Castle) - 260 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115
Conference Costs (which include materials and lunch)
- Physicians, Dentists: $149.00
- Residents, Nurses, Allied Health: $79.00
- Students: $49.00
- CME: $150.00 (13 credits)
- CEU: $35.00 (12 credits)
For more information contact Patti Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 249-6761
The conference will be run by the Medical Strategic Network and their website can be accessed here. This event is also in association with the Christian Medical and Dental Associations (CMDA). More information about them can be found here.