Whole Person Care Conference
Saturday September 23rd: 8 am - 9 pm
Learn to assess and address the spiritual needs of your patients in a professional, ethical, relevant, and compassionate manner.
The conference will have four sessions and a practicum at a local nursing home.
The sessions will cover:
1. Understanding the biblical perspective of work, calling and ministry.
2. Ethical issues related to whole person care.
3. How to broach and assess spiritual needs - using peer reviewed methods.
4. How to share the gospel in a proven, sensitive, and caring way.
Speakers: Michael Miller MD, Terry Shibuya MD, Alisha Kithcart MD, Laurie Fiess Segaard RN
Location: Harvard Medical School - Tosteson Medical Education Center (TMEC) 128 Learning Studio (Castle) - 260 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115
Conference Costs (which include materials and lunch)
- Physicians, Dentists: $149.00
- Residents, Nurses, Allied Health: $79.00
- Students: $49.00
- CME: $150.00 (13 credits)
- CEU: $35.00 (12 credits)
For more information contact Patti Morrow at email@example.com or call (760) 249-6761
The conference will be run by the Medical Strategic Network and their website can be accessed here.